AVE YOGA INDIA RETREAT
1st – 8th November 2015
It’s your own journey to the core of Indian Philosophy…
You are invited to join Ave Yoga Director Eva Bobker and a limited group of maximum 10 people for a 7night yoga retreat at a breathtaking and intimate beachfront yoga resort set under coconut palm trees in South Goa, India. The retreat is in pristine, natural surroundings offering a perfect place to relax, sleep deeply and breathe with the rhythm of the sea.
The coastline is a special place: white quartz, red and black rocks thrown up by ancient volcanoes are worn by the waves into fascinating shapes; a seated Buddha just off the point keeps a friendly eye on the boats coming and going from the palm treed beach… The resort is run by friendly local Yoga & Naturopathy professionals and is made up of eight guest huts, five of them booked for the exclusive use of Ave Yoga, arranged in a half moon configuration facing the sea.
The total cost of £495 (all inclusive) offers excellent value for money and it is based on two full board sharing accommodation. Single accommodation is available for £620 (all inclusive).
What’s included in the price:
• 7 morning open level Ashtanga Yoga lessons taught by Mahendra Pardeshi
• 6 sunset Pranayama and Meditation lessons taught by Mahendra Pardeshi
• A one-to-one late afternoon Vinyasa Yoga lesson taught by Eva Bobker
• All yoga equipment and unlimited use of the yoga bale
• 1h Ayurvedic massage
• 1 Sunrise Dolphin watching trip in a traditional fishing boat
• Transfers from/to Goa airport. The retreat is 75km away
• Accommodation in simple, comfy bungalows with wi-fi and en-suite shower and toilet
• A choice of teas, fresh lemon soda drinks & a fresh fruit plate twice a day
• All organic vegetarian meals (vegan options available)
• Complimentary Indian cooking lesson
• Traditional lamp dancing show on site
• Return flights to Goa (around £475 from London with stopover)
• Tourist visa (the cost for an e- visa is £40)
Payment for the retreat:
In order to reserve the retreat for the required dates we need to pay a deposit by the end of June. Therefore to confirm your place we require:
• £200 deposit to secure your place at the time of the booking.
• A second payment of £295 to be paid on 1st September.
*We strongly advise you taking out travel insurance as soon as you have paid your flights and deposit.
* Payment by credit/debit card via paypal or bank transfer.